2014/01/01

Happy New Year 2014!!!

Hi everybody, first I would like to say Happy New Year 2014, wish we are blessed day by day, and wish we can be better in this year. well, today, the first day of 2014, I am at Medan, North Sumatera. I went to many places which are exotic and I really recommend you all to visit these places. unfortunately, my traveling here hasn't been over. but my camera and me are impatient to tell you our story here. So these photos are just brief evidences of my journey. I hope in few days i can blog the story and photos here. Happy New Year :)





photos (left):
a church in the middle of rice field, Parapat, North Sumatera
Parapat Mango's stand, Parapat, North sumatera
flower, Silaen, North Sumatera
a cemetery's cross, Silaen, North Sumatera

photos (left):
 flower, Parapat, North Sumatera
a buffalo mud-bathing, Silaen, North Sumatera
 lake Toba from Samosir Island, North Sumatera
Simorangkir village, Tarutung, North Sumatera

Spoiler for:
Indonesia Nusantara Indonesia Nusantara Indonesia Nusantara Indonesia Nusantara Indonesia Nusantara
keywords: travel religion soekarno island culture traditional folklore history

No comments:

Post a Comment